- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Controversial Law graudate, Firdaus Amasa called to bar, allowed wear her Hijab
Firdaus Amasa, finally called to bar wearing her Hijab
Firdaus Amasa, the Nigerian law graduate who made news last December after the Nigerian law school refused to call her to bar because she was wearing a Hijab, was today allowed to take part in the Call to bar ceremony wearing a small covering over her hair.
After much deliberations, the Body of Benchers decided to allow her wear a small covering over her hair just the way Honourable Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, does.
See photos of her at the call to bar ceremony below.