- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Controversial Law graudate, Firdaus Amasa called to bar, allowed wear her Hijab
Firdaus Amasa, finally called to bar wearing her Hijab
Firdaus Amasa, the Nigerian law graduate who made news last December after the Nigerian law school refused to call her to bar because she was wearing a Hijab, was today allowed to take part in the Call to bar ceremony wearing a small covering over her hair.
After much deliberations, the Body of Benchers decided to allow her wear a small covering over her hair just the way Honourable Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, does.
See photos of her at the call to bar ceremony below.