- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
Controversial Law graudate, Firdaus Amasa called to bar, allowed wear her Hijab
Firdaus Amasa, finally called to bar wearing her Hijab
Firdaus Amasa, the Nigerian law graduate who made news last December after the Nigerian law school refused to call her to bar because she was wearing a Hijab, was today allowed to take part in the Call to bar ceremony wearing a small covering over her hair.
After much deliberations, the Body of Benchers decided to allow her wear a small covering over her hair just the way Honourable Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, does.
See photos of her at the call to bar ceremony below.