- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
Controversial Law graudate, Firdaus Amasa called to bar, allowed wear her Hijab
Firdaus Amasa, finally called to bar wearing her Hijab
Firdaus Amasa, the Nigerian law graduate who made news last December after the Nigerian law school refused to call her to bar because she was wearing a Hijab, was today allowed to take part in the Call to bar ceremony wearing a small covering over her hair.
After much deliberations, the Body of Benchers decided to allow her wear a small covering over her hair just the way Honourable Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, does.
See photos of her at the call to bar ceremony below.