- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
‘Celebrities are humans too. You can’t beg me for money, then talk trash about me’ – Tiwa Savage laments
It is not uncommon to find fans seeking financial assistance from celebrities on social media and they (the celebrities) obliging. But it seems someone recently stepped on the toes of Nigerian songstress as she took to her Instagram page to vent.
The ‘Ma Lo’ singer, who is signed to Mavin Records, vented on her Instagram story on Thursday about someone who begged her for money then went on to bad mouth her.
According to the mother of one, you can’t beg for money then go around to badmouth her without expecting her not to get upset.
Next time you think of sliding in my DM asking for money or anything remember your personal opinion and miss me with your bs, she said without revealing who the messages were directed at.
Wow they beg you for money today and tomorrow talk trash because it’s not personal, they just doing their job abi… okay blocked. Celebrities are human. You can’t beg for money then talk trash and expect me not to catch feelings.
Like are you serious? F*** outta here with your bs.
Earlier in the day, Savage announced she will be headlining her own concert at London’s 02 Indigo Centre later in August.