- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
- Ojukwu’s first son, Debe Ojukwu is dead, Bianca reacts
- November 6 Indefinite Strike: Court stops NLC, TUC, adjourns case
- Nigeria Army discovers illegal security training camp in Taraba
‘Celebrities are humans too. You can’t beg me for money, then talk trash about me’ – Tiwa Savage laments
It is not uncommon to find fans seeking financial assistance from celebrities on social media and they (the celebrities) obliging. But it seems someone recently stepped on the toes of Nigerian songstress as she took to her Instagram page to vent.
The ‘Ma Lo’ singer, who is signed to Mavin Records, vented on her Instagram story on Thursday about someone who begged her for money then went on to bad mouth her.
According to the mother of one, you can’t beg for money then go around to badmouth her without expecting her not to get upset.
Next time you think of sliding in my DM asking for money or anything remember your personal opinion and miss me with your bs, she said without revealing who the messages were directed at.
Wow they beg you for money today and tomorrow talk trash because it’s not personal, they just doing their job abi… okay blocked. Celebrities are human. You can’t beg for money then talk trash and expect me not to catch feelings.
Like are you serious? F*** outta here with your bs.
Earlier in the day, Savage announced she will be headlining her own concert at London’s 02 Indigo Centre later in August.