- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
‘Celebrities are humans too. You can’t beg me for money, then talk trash about me’ – Tiwa Savage laments
It is not uncommon to find fans seeking financial assistance from celebrities on social media and they (the celebrities) obliging. But it seems someone recently stepped on the toes of Nigerian songstress as she took to her Instagram page to vent.
The ‘Ma Lo’ singer, who is signed to Mavin Records, vented on her Instagram story on Thursday about someone who begged her for money then went on to bad mouth her.
According to the mother of one, you can’t beg for money then go around to badmouth her without expecting her not to get upset.
Next time you think of sliding in my DM asking for money or anything remember your personal opinion and miss me with your bs, she said without revealing who the messages were directed at.
Wow they beg you for money today and tomorrow talk trash because it’s not personal, they just doing their job abi… okay blocked. Celebrities are human. You can’t beg for money then talk trash and expect me not to catch feelings.
Like are you serious? F*** outta here with your bs.
Earlier in the day, Savage announced she will be headlining her own concert at London’s 02 Indigo Centre later in August.