- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
‘Small Girl With A Big God’ Trend, Reno Omokri Reacts
In a single tweet, Reno Omokri who is also a lawyer, author and a pastor, shared his thoughts.
The spokesperson to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has waded into the ongoing debate on the efficacy and explanation surrounding the “Small girl Big God” trend.
Check out the tweet here;
“Before boasting on social media that you’re a “#SmallGirlWithaBig God” make sure you really have a big God and not a big boy boyfriend or Sugar Daddy. No matter the soin, a small girl with a big boy boyfriend or Sugardadd remains a member of the oldest proffession”