- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
‘Small Girl With A Big God’ Trend, Reno Omokri Reacts
In a single tweet, Reno Omokri who is also a lawyer, author and a pastor, shared his thoughts.
The spokesperson to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has waded into the ongoing debate on the efficacy and explanation surrounding the “Small girl Big God” trend.
Check out the tweet here;
“Before boasting on social media that you’re a “#SmallGirlWithaBig God” make sure you really have a big God and not a big boy boyfriend or Sugar Daddy. No matter the soin, a small girl with a big boy boyfriend or Sugardadd remains a member of the oldest proffession”