- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
- Photos from Nasarawa gas explosion
- 2019: Atiku escape mob action after submitting PDP nomination forms
- Photos of 3 APC LG chairman killed in auto crash in Saudi Arabia
- 2019: Saraki, Jonathan in closed door meeting
- Nollywood loses another actress, Uduak Akrah
- Nollywood loses another Veteran Actor, Chike Osuji
‘Small Girl With A Big God’ Trend, Reno Omokri Reacts
In a single tweet, Reno Omokri who is also a lawyer, author and a pastor, shared his thoughts.
The spokesperson to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has waded into the ongoing debate on the efficacy and explanation surrounding the “Small girl Big God” trend.
Check out the tweet here;
“Before boasting on social media that you’re a “#SmallGirlWithaBig God” make sure you really have a big God and not a big boy boyfriend or Sugar Daddy. No matter the soin, a small girl with a big boy boyfriend or Sugardadd remains a member of the oldest proffession”