- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
3 home remedies to get rid of gingivitis
caused by the build-up of plaque in and around your teeth. This plaque causes your immune system to respond, and it can lead
Gingivitis is an inflammation of the gums. It’s caused by the build-up of plaque in and around your teeth. This plaque causes your immune system to respond, and it can lead to the death of your gum tissue.
Salt, scientifically called sodium chloride (NaCl) consists of 40% sodium and 60% chloride, by weight. It is one of the recommended kitchen ingredients for treating gingivitis because of its antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
It can help treat swollen and inflamed gums. Plus, it draws infection out of any abscesses and inhibits the growth of bacteria in the mouth.
Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt to a glass of lukewarm water. Use this homemade saline solution to rinse your mouth once each morning and once each evening until the swelling of your gums is reduced.