- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
3 home remedies to get rid of gingivitis
caused by the build-up of plaque in and around your teeth. This plaque causes your immune system to respond, and it can lead
Gingivitis is an inflammation of the gums. It’s caused by the build-up of plaque in and around your teeth. This plaque causes your immune system to respond, and it can lead to the death of your gum tissue.
Salt, scientifically called sodium chloride (NaCl) consists of 40% sodium and 60% chloride, by weight. It is one of the recommended kitchen ingredients for treating gingivitis because of its antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
It can help treat swollen and inflamed gums. Plus, it draws infection out of any abscesses and inhibits the growth of bacteria in the mouth.
Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt to a glass of lukewarm water. Use this homemade saline solution to rinse your mouth once each morning and once each evening until the swelling of your gums is reduced.