- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
3 home remedies to get rid of gingivitis
caused by the build-up of plaque in and around your teeth. This plaque causes your immune system to respond, and it can lead
Gingivitis is an inflammation of the gums. It’s caused by the build-up of plaque in and around your teeth. This plaque causes your immune system to respond, and it can lead to the death of your gum tissue.
Salt, scientifically called sodium chloride (NaCl) consists of 40% sodium and 60% chloride, by weight. It is one of the recommended kitchen ingredients for treating gingivitis because of its antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
It can help treat swollen and inflamed gums. Plus, it draws infection out of any abscesses and inhibits the growth of bacteria in the mouth.
Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt to a glass of lukewarm water. Use this homemade saline solution to rinse your mouth once each morning and once each evening until the swelling of your gums is reduced.