- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
3 home remedies to get rid of gingivitis
caused by the build-up of plaque in and around your teeth. This plaque causes your immune system to respond, and it can lead
Gingivitis is an inflammation of the gums. It’s caused by the build-up of plaque in and around your teeth. This plaque causes your immune system to respond, and it can lead to the death of your gum tissue.
Salt, scientifically called sodium chloride (NaCl) consists of 40% sodium and 60% chloride, by weight. It is one of the recommended kitchen ingredients for treating gingivitis because of its antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
It can help treat swollen and inflamed gums. Plus, it draws infection out of any abscesses and inhibits the growth of bacteria in the mouth.
Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt to a glass of lukewarm water. Use this homemade saline solution to rinse your mouth once each morning and once each evening until the swelling of your gums is reduced.