- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
3 home remedies to get rid of gingivitis
caused by the build-up of plaque in and around your teeth. This plaque causes your immune system to respond, and it can lead
Gingivitis is an inflammation of the gums. It’s caused by the build-up of plaque in and around your teeth. This plaque causes your immune system to respond, and it can lead to the death of your gum tissue.
Salt, scientifically called sodium chloride (NaCl) consists of 40% sodium and 60% chloride, by weight. It is one of the recommended kitchen ingredients for treating gingivitis because of its antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
It can help treat swollen and inflamed gums. Plus, it draws infection out of any abscesses and inhibits the growth of bacteria in the mouth.
Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt to a glass of lukewarm water. Use this homemade saline solution to rinse your mouth once each morning and once each evening until the swelling of your gums is reduced.