- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
4 natural ways to get rid of whiteheads on the nose
Treating whiteheads is extremely simple, and you don’t have to resort to expensive creams in order to get rid of them.
Whitehead can appear at any age but are most often accompanied by hormonal changes that take place during puberty.
Whiteheads are formed due to clogging of the skin pores. Treating whiteheads is extremely simple, and you don’t have to resort to expensive creams in order to get rid of them.
Withinnigeria brings you 4 natural ways to get rid of whiteheads.
1. Lemon juice
Lemon contains citric acid, this helps in drying out the excess oil on your skin which leads to whiteheads in the first place. Just use raw lemon juice or mix it with water if you have sensitive skin. Use a cotton ball to apply the juice to your nose, and wash it off after 10-15 minutes
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is one of the best natural remedies for whiteheads too. Apply some aloe vera gel directly from the leaf onto your nose, to provide more moisture to your skin. It will unclog the pores and leave your skin feeling much smoother.