- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
Actress, Mercy Aigbe Launches A Beauty Line, Names It After Her First Child Michelle Gentry
Beautiful actress launches her beauty line to mark her daughter’s, Michelle 17th Birthday.
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe has launched a make up line and named it after her first child Michelle Gentry. The actress announced the beauty line one day after her daughter’s 17th birthday.
Mercy Aigbe who owns a boutique in Lagos and Ibadan recently bought a huge house in Lagos and the beauty line is just one of her big achievements in 2018.
Presently unmarried, the mother of two has gone ahead to do big things for herself despite her status as a single mother.
In a post on instagram, she shared a photo with caption:
Congrats my love @michelleio__ on your lippy line @michelle_beauty_ I am super proud of you!!!!!!!!………..
Michelle Beauty launches 22nd of July!!!!
Watch this Space cc @michelleio__ @michelle_beauty_ ……