- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
After The painful Death Of His Son, D’banj Ready To Take The Stage With The Likes of Wizkid Jay-Z, And Beyonce
Music stars WIzkid, Tiwa Savage, Femi Kuti and Dbanj have been announced as the few select Nigerian artistes to perform at the Mandela 100 Global Citizen Festival.
Daniel Dapo Oyebanjo D’banj is gradually snapping out of mourning weeks after the painful death of his one year old son, Daniel Oyebanjo III. The grieving father is finally ready to take the stage again albeit in an emotional way.
D’banj who disappeared totally from the ‘gram since the incidence has spoken again, the second time since he announced little Daniel’s demise.
He shared the poster for the event with the caption: “it’s On US to end extreme Poverty. #GlobalCitizen #SaveTheDate #EndPoverty #Mandela100”
READ: Yahoo boys controls most Nigerian record labels – D’banj