- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
- Photos from Nasarawa gas explosion
- 2019: Atiku escape mob action after submitting PDP nomination forms
- Photos of 3 APC LG chairman killed in auto crash in Saudi Arabia
- 2019: Saraki, Jonathan in closed door meeting
- Nollywood loses another actress, Uduak Akrah
- Nollywood loses another Veteran Actor, Chike Osuji
After The painful Death Of His Son, D’banj Ready To Take The Stage With The Likes of Wizkid Jay-Z, And Beyonce
Music stars WIzkid, Tiwa Savage, Femi Kuti and Dbanj have been announced as the few select Nigerian artistes to perform at the Mandela 100 Global Citizen Festival.
Daniel Dapo Oyebanjo D’banj is gradually snapping out of mourning weeks after the painful death of his one year old son, Daniel Oyebanjo III. The grieving father is finally ready to take the stage again albeit in an emotional way.
D’banj who disappeared totally from the ‘gram since the incidence has spoken again, the second time since he announced little Daniel’s demise.
He shared the poster for the event with the caption: “it’s On US to end extreme Poverty. #GlobalCitizen #SaveTheDate #EndPoverty #Mandela100”
READ: Yahoo boys controls most Nigerian record labels – D’banj