- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
After The painful Death Of His Son, D’banj Ready To Take The Stage With The Likes of Wizkid Jay-Z, And Beyonce
Music stars WIzkid, Tiwa Savage, Femi Kuti and Dbanj have been announced as the few select Nigerian artistes to perform at the Mandela 100 Global Citizen Festival.
Daniel Dapo Oyebanjo D’banj is gradually snapping out of mourning weeks after the painful death of his one year old son, Daniel Oyebanjo III. The grieving father is finally ready to take the stage again albeit in an emotional way.
D’banj who disappeared totally from the ‘gram since the incidence has spoken again, the second time since he announced little Daniel’s demise.
He shared the poster for the event with the caption: “it’s On US to end extreme Poverty. #GlobalCitizen #SaveTheDate #EndPoverty #Mandela100”
READ: Yahoo boys controls most Nigerian record labels – D’banj