- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
- Ojukwu’s first son, Debe Ojukwu is dead, Bianca reacts
- November 6 Indefinite Strike: Court stops NLC, TUC, adjourns case
- Nigeria Army discovers illegal security training camp in Taraba
After The painful Death Of His Son, D’banj Ready To Take The Stage With The Likes of Wizkid Jay-Z, And Beyonce
Music stars WIzkid, Tiwa Savage, Femi Kuti and Dbanj have been announced as the few select Nigerian artistes to perform at the Mandela 100 Global Citizen Festival.
Daniel Dapo Oyebanjo D’banj is gradually snapping out of mourning weeks after the painful death of his one year old son, Daniel Oyebanjo III. The grieving father is finally ready to take the stage again albeit in an emotional way.
D’banj who disappeared totally from the ‘gram since the incidence has spoken again, the second time since he announced little Daniel’s demise.
He shared the poster for the event with the caption: “it’s On US to end extreme Poverty. #GlobalCitizen #SaveTheDate #EndPoverty #Mandela100”
READ: Yahoo boys controls most Nigerian record labels – D’banj