- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
After The painful Death Of His Son, D’banj Ready To Take The Stage With The Likes of Wizkid Jay-Z, And Beyonce
Music stars WIzkid, Tiwa Savage, Femi Kuti and Dbanj have been announced as the few select Nigerian artistes to perform at the Mandela 100 Global Citizen Festival.
Daniel Dapo Oyebanjo D’banj is gradually snapping out of mourning weeks after the painful death of his one year old son, Daniel Oyebanjo III. The grieving father is finally ready to take the stage again albeit in an emotional way.
D’banj who disappeared totally from the ‘gram since the incidence has spoken again, the second time since he announced little Daniel’s demise.
He shared the poster for the event with the caption: “it’s On US to end extreme Poverty. #GlobalCitizen #SaveTheDate #EndPoverty #Mandela100”
READ: Yahoo boys controls most Nigerian record labels – D’banj