- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
‘I’m Getting Lonely! I Wish I Had A Man’ – Toke Makinwa
Nigerian OAP and Tv host, Toke Makinwa despite being one of the most successful women in the country reveal she gets lonely too and she wishes she had a man.
In a video she posted on her snap, Toke Makinwa reveals it gets lonely sometimes and wish there is someone to talk to at times. She said, “So at times like this guys i wish i had a man to get home to and just kick it with and just chat up at work”.
Toke who has been divorced since October last year and living the single life recently pointed out what a great woman she is and what any man who marry her will gain
Back in June 2018, Toke Makinwa shared her qualities her future husband would be proud of. The beautiful and multi-talented media personality made this known via her Twitter page on Wednesday, June 27, 2018. According to Toke whoever marries her is going to be proud of her.
“Whoever I marry, you gon be so proud of this baby girl, you’ll bless God daily for the warrior he’s blessed you with. A cornerstone, her spirit is undefeated, her soul is gold. From that orphan girl to Queen,” she tweeted. She didn’t end it there, she went on to reveal what her future kids will call her. “My kids will call me blessed,” she concluded.