- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
‘I’m Getting Lonely! I Wish I Had A Man’ – Toke Makinwa
Nigerian OAP and Tv host, Toke Makinwa despite being one of the most successful women in the country reveal she gets lonely too and she wishes she had a man.
In a video she posted on her snap, Toke Makinwa reveals it gets lonely sometimes and wish there is someone to talk to at times. She said, “So at times like this guys i wish i had a man to get home to and just kick it with and just chat up at work”.
Toke who has been divorced since October last year and living the single life recently pointed out what a great woman she is and what any man who marry her will gain
Back in June 2018, Toke Makinwa shared her qualities her future husband would be proud of. The beautiful and multi-talented media personality made this known via her Twitter page on Wednesday, June 27, 2018. According to Toke whoever marries her is going to be proud of her.
“Whoever I marry, you gon be so proud of this baby girl, you’ll bless God daily for the warrior he’s blessed you with. A cornerstone, her spirit is undefeated, her soul is gold. From that orphan girl to Queen,” she tweeted. She didn’t end it there, she went on to reveal what her future kids will call her. “My kids will call me blessed,” she concluded.