- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
Top female celebrities who live the “Small girl, big God” lifestyle
Biodun Okeowo, Halima Abubakar, Ini Edo, Juliet Ibrahim, Jackie Apiah, Mercy Aigbe, Ebube Nwagbo, Chika Ike, Toke Makinwa and Daniella Okeke have all been listed as people you can find in the #SmallGirlWithaBigGod category.
#SmallGirlWithaBigGod was a trend triggered by ladies who think they are too small when compared to their possession and the big lifestyle they are living. When the trend started a lot of ladies troop in and started showing off their assets, claiming to be in #SmallGirlWithaBigGod category.
Some ladies were tackled on social media because their claims dint match this category and one of the prominent Nigerians who debunked their claims was Reno Omokri.
Accordingto Reno Omokri, ”Before boast on social media that you‘re a #SmallGirlWithaBigGod, make sure you really have a big God, not a big boy boyfriend or Sugar Daddy. No matter how you spin it, a small girl with a big boy boyfriend or sugar daddy who foots the bills is a member of the oldest profession!”
Here are 10 female celebrities who live the “Small girl, big God” lifestyle.
1 Halima Abubakar
Born in Kano, Nigeria, Halima Abubakar is one of Nigeria’s finest acting talents. Halima spent her early years in Kano and Kogi states attending several primary schools in the process.This graduate of Bayero University kano, has a degree in sociology from the same University.
Having starred in several movies and clinched several awards like City people’s Best actress 2011,The Afro Hollywood award in London as best supporting actress, Actors Guild Icons Award, Global leadership award, and a nomination from Best of Nollywood awards, Best actress HITV Seasoned award, and recently bagged the best actress award at The Eminent award powered by News Of The People, coupled with being a Kogi state youth Ambassador, Halima today has become a force to reckon with becoming a role model to youngsters who desire to pursue her passion.