- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
Top female celebrities who live the “Small girl, big God” lifestyle
Biodun Okeowo, Halima Abubakar, Ini Edo, Juliet Ibrahim, Jackie Apiah, Mercy Aigbe, Ebube Nwagbo, Chika Ike, Toke Makinwa and Daniella Okeke have all been listed as people you can find in the #SmallGirlWithaBigGod category.
#SmallGirlWithaBigGod was a trend triggered by ladies who think they are too small when compared to their possession and the big lifestyle they are living. When the trend started a lot of ladies troop in and started showing off their assets, claiming to be in #SmallGirlWithaBigGod category.
Some ladies were tackled on social media because their claims dint match this category and one of the prominent Nigerians who debunked their claims was Reno Omokri.
Accordingto Reno Omokri, ”Before boast on social media that you‘re a #SmallGirlWithaBigGod, make sure you really have a big God, not a big boy boyfriend or Sugar Daddy. No matter how you spin it, a small girl with a big boy boyfriend or sugar daddy who foots the bills is a member of the oldest profession!”
Here are 10 female celebrities who live the “Small girl, big God” lifestyle.
1 Halima Abubakar
Born in Kano, Nigeria, Halima Abubakar is one of Nigeria’s finest acting talents. Halima spent her early years in Kano and Kogi states attending several primary schools in the process.This graduate of Bayero University kano, has a degree in sociology from the same University.
Having starred in several movies and clinched several awards like City people’s Best actress 2011,The Afro Hollywood award in London as best supporting actress, Actors Guild Icons Award, Global leadership award, and a nomination from Best of Nollywood awards, Best actress HITV Seasoned award, and recently bagged the best actress award at The Eminent award powered by News Of The People, coupled with being a Kogi state youth Ambassador, Halima today has become a force to reckon with becoming a role model to youngsters who desire to pursue her passion.