- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Blogger Linda Ikeji dragged on social media over Nigerian gay poet’s suicidal story
Popular mediapreneur, Linda Ikeji is currently being trolled on Twitter over a controversial post she published on her blog.
Yesterday, popular blogger, Linda Ikeji published a story of a gay Nigerian poet who allegedly opened up about his depression and suicide attempts by overdosing on a drug, “Aspirin”.
While some Twitter users slammed Linda Ikeji for allowing and approving the comments of her readers who cyber-bullied the victim, others expressed their worry over the safety of the gay poet.
Fans of the expectant mother also stated that though they love her, it appears she went a little over the line. On the other hand, her non-fans have moved to call her unprintable names.
She is however yet to react to the report.
Below are some comments;