- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Blogger Linda Ikeji dragged on social media over Nigerian gay poet’s suicidal story
Popular mediapreneur, Linda Ikeji is currently being trolled on Twitter over a controversial post she published on her blog.
Yesterday, popular blogger, Linda Ikeji published a story of a gay Nigerian poet who allegedly opened up about his depression and suicide attempts by overdosing on a drug, “Aspirin”.
While some Twitter users slammed Linda Ikeji for allowing and approving the comments of her readers who cyber-bullied the victim, others expressed their worry over the safety of the gay poet.
Fans of the expectant mother also stated that though they love her, it appears she went a little over the line. On the other hand, her non-fans have moved to call her unprintable names.
She is however yet to react to the report.
Below are some comments;