- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Blogger Linda Ikeji dragged on social media over Nigerian gay poet’s suicidal story
Popular mediapreneur, Linda Ikeji is currently being trolled on Twitter over a controversial post she published on her blog.
Yesterday, popular blogger, Linda Ikeji published a story of a gay Nigerian poet who allegedly opened up about his depression and suicide attempts by overdosing on a drug, “Aspirin”.
While some Twitter users slammed Linda Ikeji for allowing and approving the comments of her readers who cyber-bullied the victim, others expressed their worry over the safety of the gay poet.
Fans of the expectant mother also stated that though they love her, it appears she went a little over the line. On the other hand, her non-fans have moved to call her unprintable names.
She is however yet to react to the report.
Below are some comments;