- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
Blogger Linda Ikeji dragged on social media over Nigerian gay poet’s suicidal story
Popular mediapreneur, Linda Ikeji is currently being trolled on Twitter over a controversial post she published on her blog.
Yesterday, popular blogger, Linda Ikeji published a story of a gay Nigerian poet who allegedly opened up about his depression and suicide attempts by overdosing on a drug, “Aspirin”.
While some Twitter users slammed Linda Ikeji for allowing and approving the comments of her readers who cyber-bullied the victim, others expressed their worry over the safety of the gay poet.
Fans of the expectant mother also stated that though they love her, it appears she went a little over the line. On the other hand, her non-fans have moved to call her unprintable names.
She is however yet to react to the report.
Below are some comments;