- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
Blogger Linda Ikeji dragged on social media over Nigerian gay poet’s suicidal story
Popular mediapreneur, Linda Ikeji is currently being trolled on Twitter over a controversial post she published on her blog.
Yesterday, popular blogger, Linda Ikeji published a story of a gay Nigerian poet who allegedly opened up about his depression and suicide attempts by overdosing on a drug, “Aspirin”.
While some Twitter users slammed Linda Ikeji for allowing and approving the comments of her readers who cyber-bullied the victim, others expressed their worry over the safety of the gay poet.
Fans of the expectant mother also stated that though they love her, it appears she went a little over the line. On the other hand, her non-fans have moved to call her unprintable names.
She is however yet to react to the report.
Below are some comments;