- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
5 things rich people do that poor people don’t do
5 things rich people do that poor people don't do
According to Oxfam report in 2015, the richest 1% of the world currently control 48% of the world’s wealth.
2. The rich associates with positive successful people
Rich people believe that attitude is everything. They believe if they hang out with negative people who complain a lot about the government, the economy and everything else, they might start doing the same.
This is why most rich people are always in the company of their fellow rich men and women, who are always giving them something positive to think about money-wise.
A gathering of the poor will most likely discuss the government policies, the latest crime and scandal with so much negative energy.
3. The rich grow bigger than their problems
When a poor man has a problem, he’ll first attribute to a spiritual attack from his village people. He’ll think about bad luck and how someone somewhere has been blocking his chances of growing big. After complaining, he’ll begin to look for solutions where there is none.
However, when the rich have a problem, they might scratch their head for a little while, but they won’t give up. They look for practical solutions to their problem and make sure the problem is solved.