- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
‘A Benin lady is claiming to be my wife’ – Ramsey Noah cries out
Actor Ramsey Nouah has spoken of his past embarrassment caused by a woman who moved to his house claiming they were couple.
The thespian recounted the embarrassing incident in an interview with Punch saying, “Years ago, a lady came in from Benin, claiming she was my wife. She came to my house, met my wife and mother-in-law while I was somewhere outside town, working. After about four days of her laying camp outside my house with her belongings, my wife had to call in the police. They had difficulty getting her to go till I eventually gave her some money and sent her on her way. It was hilarious.”
The 47-year-old also told the paper the key secret to his successful marriage, saying is all down to keeping his family out of the limelight.
He said, “It’s just to have sanity and longevity in my marriage. There are definitely people who wish them well, but there are also some others who make horrible remarks and say damaging things that could affect them emotionally. Once in a blue moon, it’s okay to put them out there, but constantly? No. That’s how I’ve been able to keep my marriage for almost 18 years now.”