- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Saraki, Buhari, Osinbajo, APC governors in a closed meeting inside Aso Rock
President of the Senate, Bukola Sarak meets President Muhamamdu Buhari, Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo and some Governors behind closed doors inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Thursday.
Some state governors elected on the platform of the ruling All Progressives Congress also joined the meeting with the President, Vice-President and President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki held inside the President’s office.
The governors included Katsina State governor, Aminu Masari; Zamfara State Governor, Abdulaziz Yari; Kebbi State Governor, Atiku Bagudu; and Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun. Ekiti State Governor-elect, Kayode Fayemi, also attended.
While the agenda of the meeting was not made public, Saraki decline to comment when State House correspondents approached him after the meeting that lasted about 30 minutes.
The Presidency has yet to issue a press statement on the meeting as of the time of filing this report.
Fayemi, however, gave an indication that those who attended the meeting were in the Presidential Villa to rejoice with the President on the party’s victory at the July 14 Ekiti State governorship election.
READ: They ‘ll all die if they attempt to repeat Ekiti scenario in Rivers State — Wike speaks on Ekiti election
The highly elated governor-elect boasted that the ruling party will repeat the Ekiti feat in Osun State.
The governorship election in Osun State will hold in September.