- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
5 risky foods that can easily make you sick
Surprisingly, some foods we love eating can turn out to be very poisonous and even lead to death in extreme situations.
3. Soups and stews
Moist foods such as soups and stews are most likely to host toxin-producing spores that lead to illnesses. If you have any soup leftovers, store them properly and ensure you reheat them properly before eating them again. Heating will help kill any toxins that might have developed.
Milk is sweet and healthy until you take it raw and you regret ever taking it. To be on the safer side, always ensure you take pasteurized milk and other dairy products. Animals may be infected with various diseases which is the reason pasteurization is necessary to kill any bad bacteria.