- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Revealed: Why Yoruba Movie Producers Now Prefer Talented Actor Bolanle Ninalowo To Odunlade Adekola and Femi Adebayo
For over a decade in the Yoruba movie genre of Nollywood, the supremacy battle has been between top actors, Odunlade Adekola and Femi Adebayo, who have been the toast among movie producers.
However, it seems this will soon become history, as a new and equally talented actor has joined the leadership race.
This new actor, known as Bolanle Ninalowo, is a very good looking dude who quickly endeared himself to movie lovers through his perfect role interpretation prowess.
Ninalowo, took Nollywood by storm when he returned from abroad where he spent virtually all his life from childhood.
Born into the influencial Ninalowo family in Lagos state, Bolanle studied Accounting and Marketing in the states and he came back to pursue his career in acting 15 years after.
Before venturing into acting, he had a stint with the corporate world as a Banker and Accountant. In the states, he worked with Bank One and General Growth Properties, Chicago and in in Nigeria, with Guaranty Trust Bank.
His first movie appearance was in 2010, in his first production titled ‘Rebirth’, which he later premiered in America.
Since then, he has been the toast of movie producers in the industry and has been moving from one movie location to another in both the English and Yoruba speaking parts of Nollywood.
Bolanle was first noticed in Yoruba movie productions, following his appearance in one of star actress, Tayo Sobola’s movies, and has rose to became a force to reckon with in the industry.
He is now the most sought-after actor in the Yoruba movie industry at the moment.
Findings revealed that, this actor is gifted with 4 qualities which is making many Yoruba movie producers go for him rather than the regular faces in the industry.
His look, Swags and Diction have helped him to stand out in the industry.
Despite the fact that Ninalowo’s appearance fee is very expensive, producers are still rushing to him to appear in their jobs.
He earns the same amount with stars before him like Odunlade Adekola, but producers don’t mind because, Bolanle’s face is said to attract more viewers online than any other actor in the industry.