- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Nollywood Actor Adedimeji Lateef Addresses Notice Me Syndrome
The Airtel ambassador who has become an Instagram sensation due to his timely motivational thoughts shared this piece on IG.
“Public notice is not a function of your looks but of who you are and what you can offer your world”.
“Your dreams when worked have all it takes to announce you to your world. In a world that lacks direction, your dreams and ideas will make way for you.
“The irony I observe in this 21st century is that most want to be heard and seen without any substance or depth in content. Most just want to be noticed everywhere they go without having any value to add. This path leads nowhere near living a fulfilled and satisfied life.
“And for the notice you desire, you must always remember that a burning house doesn’t need any public announcement. People naturally gravitate towards and gather at the premise of the burning house. Set your life ablaze by working your dreams and people will gather to learn of you”.
The cross over actor who graduated from Olabisi Onabanjo University years ago acquired his acting skill through Community Life Project.
His professional acting career started in 2007.