- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Nollywood Actor Adedimeji Lateef Addresses Notice Me Syndrome
The Airtel ambassador who has become an Instagram sensation due to his timely motivational thoughts shared this piece on IG.
“Public notice is not a function of your looks but of who you are and what you can offer your world”.
“Your dreams when worked have all it takes to announce you to your world. In a world that lacks direction, your dreams and ideas will make way for you.
“The irony I observe in this 21st century is that most want to be heard and seen without any substance or depth in content. Most just want to be noticed everywhere they go without having any value to add. This path leads nowhere near living a fulfilled and satisfied life.
“And for the notice you desire, you must always remember that a burning house doesn’t need any public announcement. People naturally gravitate towards and gather at the premise of the burning house. Set your life ablaze by working your dreams and people will gather to learn of you”.
The cross over actor who graduated from Olabisi Onabanjo University years ago acquired his acting skill through Community Life Project.
His professional acting career started in 2007.