- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
Nollywood Actor Adedimeji Lateef Addresses Notice Me Syndrome
The Airtel ambassador who has become an Instagram sensation due to his timely motivational thoughts shared this piece on IG.
“Public notice is not a function of your looks but of who you are and what you can offer your world”.
“Your dreams when worked have all it takes to announce you to your world. In a world that lacks direction, your dreams and ideas will make way for you.
“The irony I observe in this 21st century is that most want to be heard and seen without any substance or depth in content. Most just want to be noticed everywhere they go without having any value to add. This path leads nowhere near living a fulfilled and satisfied life.
“And for the notice you desire, you must always remember that a burning house doesn’t need any public announcement. People naturally gravitate towards and gather at the premise of the burning house. Set your life ablaze by working your dreams and people will gather to learn of you”.
The cross over actor who graduated from Olabisi Onabanjo University years ago acquired his acting skill through Community Life Project.
His professional acting career started in 2007.