- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
Real Madrid And Chelsea Agree £170million For Hazard
Real are interested in securing both Hazard and Blues goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, but the deal agreed only includes the attacker.
Hazard has scored 89 goals and provided 70 assists in 300 appearances for the Blues.
Paris Saint-Germain no longer consider Neymar untouchable in the face of a possible huge offer from Real Madrid for the Brazil superstar, reports Mundo Deportivo .
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is thought to value Neymar above all else, and new PSG boss Thomas Tuchel would use the money to reinforce multiple positions in his side.
The only PSG player considered off-limits by the Ligue 1 winners is teenage star Kylian Mbappe.
Chelsea attacker Willian still wants to depart the club this summer, despite the appointment of Maurizio Sarri, reports the Sun .
Willian fell out with previous Blues boss Antonio Conte, so the club’s officials hoped Sarri’s hiring and playing philosophy would tempt the winger to stay.
However, Willian has already had his head turned by talk of a move to Barcelona and Real Madrid, with Brazil team-mate Philippe Coutinho talking to him during the World Cup about joining the La Liga champions.
Arsene Wenger is the top choice of the Japanese Football Association to take over the national team head coaching job, reports the Daily Mail .
Wenger managed in Japan with the club Nagoya Grampus Eight prior to joining Arsenal and remains a popular figure in the country.
While Wenger prefers club football, his opportunities at that level appear limited to China, which may lead him to taking Japan’s offer.