- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Real Madrid And Chelsea Agree £170million For Hazard
Real are interested in securing both Hazard and Blues goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, but the deal agreed only includes the attacker.
Hazard has scored 89 goals and provided 70 assists in 300 appearances for the Blues.
Paris Saint-Germain no longer consider Neymar untouchable in the face of a possible huge offer from Real Madrid for the Brazil superstar, reports Mundo Deportivo .
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is thought to value Neymar above all else, and new PSG boss Thomas Tuchel would use the money to reinforce multiple positions in his side.
The only PSG player considered off-limits by the Ligue 1 winners is teenage star Kylian Mbappe.
Chelsea attacker Willian still wants to depart the club this summer, despite the appointment of Maurizio Sarri, reports the Sun .
Willian fell out with previous Blues boss Antonio Conte, so the club’s officials hoped Sarri’s hiring and playing philosophy would tempt the winger to stay.
However, Willian has already had his head turned by talk of a move to Barcelona and Real Madrid, with Brazil team-mate Philippe Coutinho talking to him during the World Cup about joining the La Liga champions.
Arsene Wenger is the top choice of the Japanese Football Association to take over the national team head coaching job, reports the Daily Mail .
Wenger managed in Japan with the club Nagoya Grampus Eight prior to joining Arsenal and remains a popular figure in the country.
While Wenger prefers club football, his opportunities at that level appear limited to China, which may lead him to taking Japan’s offer.