- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
3 reasons why settling for a partner is a bad idea
I totally understand how crazy things might get; your friends repeatedly asking you why you don’t have a girlfriend, your mum asking when you are going to come introduce your girlfriend to her
There is a type of imperfect relationship you could be in. The type that you force yourself into, knowing it’s not right for you, knowing it’s not really what you want.
Because of the type of society we in live in, and the attachment of ‘too much’ importance on relationships and love, especially when you get to a certain age, too many people have had to settle for relationships that are less than fulfilling, because they simply want to conform to society’s standards, or because they don’t want to be alone.
Yes, I totally understand how crazy things might get; your friends repeatedly asking you why you don’t have a girlfriend, your mum asking when you are going to come introduce your girlfriend to her, etc.
The pressure could be exhausting and annoying, but you don’t have to cave in and settle for just anybody because you are being pressured. Don’t be pushed into a life of unhappiness.
Here are three reasons why you should not settle for a relationship just for the sake of it.
1. Your odds are better than you think
You are an amazing young man, an amazing lady with straight priorities, you do not cheat, you are faithful and loyal and sweet and smart.
Come on, that you haven’t met someone yet, or that you have heard so much bad things about cheaters, and read so many hoe stories on Twitter does not mean that there are no good people out there anymore.
Don’t ever settle for the mentality of “there are no good girls out there anymore,” or “all guys are cheaters.”
Don’t do that to yourself. There are tons of great people and your chances of finding them are greater than you think.