- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
3 mistakes you need to avoid when you are trying to get out of debt
The solution is to write down all your debts from the largest or the one with the least patient person to the smallest or the one with the nicest creditor
2. Having the same old spending habits.
Getting out of debt can be easy once you change your spending habits. Sadly, most people are creatures of habits who think they can somehow continue to spend as much money as they usually do and still and pay off their debt.
Unfortunately, this just won’t work. You need to change your spending habits if you ever want to get out of debt. You can start small by cooking and taking food to work instead of eating out. Watching movies at home instead of the cinemas, chilling indoors instead of going out and spending money on a Friday night.
Over time, these small changes in your daily spending habits will lead to more spare money that can go into paying off your debt. Its simple, the more money you can save, the faster it is to get rid of your debt.
3. Being impatient
We all want to get rid of our debts but the truth is that these things don’t happen over time and being impatient will only make things worse.
Sadly, there is no “secret” way to pay off your debt in a few days so be patient and realize that these things take time.