- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Actress, Chacha Eke shares adorable photo of her daughters
Charity Eke, popularly known as Chacha Eke Faani, is a Delta State-based . Her rise to fame came when she starred in the 2012 drama film, The End is Near.
Eke is the daughter of Ebonyi State Commissioner for Education, Professor John Eke. She got married to Austin Faani a movie director in 2013, and they’re now blessed with two girls which are Kamara Faani and Kaira Faani.
The beautiful actress recently shared an adorable photo of her daughters.
She shared the photo with the simple caption:
…Darlene Dior ?