- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
How to avoid going broke before your next salary
Figure out exactly how much you need for your expenses and whats left of your salary.
For a lot of people, every month is the same - You get paid, feel like a boss and somehow end up broke way before your next salary.
Luckily for you, withinnigeria is here to ensure that this never happens again. Here is what you need to do.
1. Figure out what you spend your money on
First, make a list of your monthly expenses. Start with your necessities like transport, food, bills (water, light e.t.c). Figure out exactly how much you need for your expenses and whats left of your salary.
2. Make a budget
Once you know what you need money for, the next thing is to make a budget for the month. This budget should cover all your necessities.