- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
How to avoid going broke before your next salary
Figure out exactly how much you need for your expenses and whats left of your salary.
For a lot of people, every month is the same - You get paid, feel like a boss and somehow end up broke way before your next salary.
Luckily for you, withinnigeria is here to ensure that this never happens again. Here is what you need to do.
1. Figure out what you spend your money on
First, make a list of your monthly expenses. Start with your necessities like transport, food, bills (water, light e.t.c). Figure out exactly how much you need for your expenses and whats left of your salary.
2. Make a budget
Once you know what you need money for, the next thing is to make a budget for the month. This budget should cover all your necessities.