How to avoid going broke before your next salary
Figure out exactly how much you need for your expenses and whats left of your salary.
For a lot of people, every month is the same - You get paid, feel like a boss and somehow end up broke way before your next salary.
Luckily for you, withinnigeria is here to ensure that this never happens again. Here is what you need to do.
1. Figure out what you spend your money on
First, make a list of your monthly expenses. Start with your necessities like transport, food, bills (water, light e.t.c). Figure out exactly how much you need for your expenses and whats left of your salary.
2. Make a budget
Once you know what you need money for, the next thing is to make a budget for the month. This budget should cover all your necessities.
- COVID-19: Chinese medical team arrives Nigeria
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- Five Nigerians test positive for coronavirus in China
- 11 Nigerian Child stars of the 90s and 00s you won’t recognise today — #2 is married, #1 is the popular cheerful giver
- Husband plucks 4 teeth from wife’s mouth after discovering his 3 children belongs to other men
- Apostle Oritsejafor rains curses on Nigerians donating to FG to fight coronavirus
- Bobrisky leaves little to the imagination as he flaunts his transformed body in bikini
- Naira Marley’s fans defy lockdown, storm court to show support to him
- ASAP mob rapper, Chynna Rogers dies suddenly at 25
- Soldiers reportedly beat taxi driver to death in Cross Rivers