How to avoid going broke before your next salary
Figure out exactly how much you need for your expenses and whats left of your salary.
For a lot of people, every month is the same - You get paid, feel like a boss and somehow end up broke way before your next salary.
Luckily for you, withinnigeria is here to ensure that this never happens again. Here is what you need to do.
1. Figure out what you spend your money on
First, make a list of your monthly expenses. Start with your necessities like transport, food, bills (water, light e.t.c). Figure out exactly how much you need for your expenses and whats left of your salary.
2. Make a budget
Once you know what you need money for, the next thing is to make a budget for the month. This budget should cover all your necessities.
- Church of Satan at Ohafia, Abia State destroyed and founder arrested
- Govt reacts to viral video of a Nigerian National tortured in Pakistan over debt of a suspected drug deal
- Man cries for help as he’s tortured in the Middle East after his uncle used him as collateral and absconded
- CAC pastor arrested for raping, impregnating daughter thrice in Ogun
- Man who raped two-year-old girl sentenced to death in Kaduna
- Actors Guild of Nigeria visits Regina Daniels, names her baby “Nollywood Baby of the year”
- “He is my best friend not my lover”, Actress Adebimpe Oyebade debunks wedding Lateef Adedimeji