- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
How to avoid going broke before your next salary
Figure out exactly how much you need for your expenses and whats left of your salary.
For a lot of people, every month is the same - You get paid, feel like a boss and somehow end up broke way before your next salary.
Luckily for you, withinnigeria is here to ensure that this never happens again. Here is what you need to do.
1. Figure out what you spend your money on
First, make a list of your monthly expenses. Start with your necessities like transport, food, bills (water, light e.t.c). Figure out exactly how much you need for your expenses and whats left of your salary.
2. Make a budget
Once you know what you need money for, the next thing is to make a budget for the month. This budget should cover all your necessities.