- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Paul Pogba And Teammates Party Hard With World Cup Replica In Los Angeles (Photos)
World Cup winner, Paul Pogba has continued to enjoy himself in Los Angeles following an impressive outing at the world cup tournament.
The young man was joined by Jesse Lingard and some of his France team-mates at a star-studded event on Saturday night.
Pogba, Steven Nzonzi, Adil Rami and Samuel Umtiti and England forward Lingard looked in good spirits as they attended the Maxim Hot 100 party at the Hollywood Palladium.
And the France quartet made sure to remind their fellow party-goers of their success in Russia as they brought a replica World Cup trophy with them.
Lingard’s brother Louise Scott took to Instagram to document the night out, sharing photos of himself with the two Manchester United stars.
United boss Jose Mourinho has given the World Cup competitors within the squad an extra recovery period, which means that Pogba and Lingard will not be needed for three weeks.
Pogba has been enjoying his time off after a summer that has seen him lift football’s grandest prize and simultaneously prove his critics wrong with some dominant performances against the world’s best.
In his first week of downtime since winning the World Cup, Pogba has been in America and partying with his closest friends in LA.
Pogba has been linked with a move away from Old Trafford and whether he will rejoin with his United team-mates and manager Jose Mourinho remains to be seen.
Former club Juventus have been linked with the 25-year-old but there are questions around whether the Italian giants can afford another huge signing following the £100million deal that brought Cristiano Ronaldo to Turin last week.
Pogba and Lingard are due back on August 6 – four days before United begin the 2018-19 Premier League season at home to Leicester City.