- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
Olivier Giroud Fulfills Promise As He Shaves Hair After France’s World Cup Win (Photos)
Chelsea striker, Olivier Giroud has kept his promise by shaving his head following France’s victory at the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
The striker was one of a number of French players who declared they would partake in forfeits should Les Bleus lift the prestigious trophy.
Giroud and Fekir both promised to shave their hair off, while Juventus midfielder, Blaise Matuidi vowed to cycle from Paris to Turin.
Speaking on shaving his hair to fulfil his promise, Giroud said: “I only have one rule… so I will respect it. My wife wants me to do it after the baptism of our son on Sunday,’ Giroud said earlier this week. Hugo Lloris also said he’d do it.”
And the Chelsea striker has been true to his word after taking time out on holiday to reveal his new look to fans.
— Olivier Giroud (@_OlivierGiroud_) July 22, 2018
Giroud will be on his break for another two weeks as Chelsea’s pre-season preparations have begun under Maurizio Sarri.
Chelsea’s players boarded a 15-hour flight to Australia on Wednesday, and play their first game of pre-season against Perth Glory on Monday.