- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
I’m the goddess of the music industry – Bimbo Queens
New music sensation, Bimbo Queens, who has been lighting up the music scene with her lusciously sexy photos and with some stirring songs to go with, has come for other upcoming female artistes to up their game and take the fight to those at the top, that, they too, have what it takes to be heard. In this regard, the Ilesha, Osun State-born singer has declared herself the goddess of the music industry. Take it or leave, the musician-cum actress born Abimbola Queen Oguntominiyi, has written her resume and doesn’t give a hoot whether anyone likes it or not.
“First off, by saying, “I’m the goddess of the industry, I don’t mean filling up arenas or speaking to be the best, or the sort of unlimited abundance in my shield that could ‘make it rain’ everyday. I mean music and modeling has been my full-time focus that pays bill, and I love doing what I’m actually proud of. I have been inspired to write on behalf of the upcoming female artistes and models in the industry who are seeking for means to sustain their ground as famous and successful artistes. There are a lot of discoveries on ground for the upcoming talented artistes which they can learn from; I’m still applying the discoveries myself and learning everyday from them, I hope this article will help the next generation of conscious artiste trying to let their voices be heard” she declared.
“ I can do music and focus on evolving myself to a modellig ambassador to companies; I’m currently building my community and nation as a whole. Most importantly, I will be dropping my new single titled “All Over” for the benefits of my fans. Let’s share in the spirit of collaboration and not competition. Here is a tip to also be the goddess of the industry with no rival – just don’t worry about being signed, 95% of signed artistes fail; with those odds, it makes more sense to learn in the new music business on your own. You can stay independent and keep control of your music by learning and applying the principles of marketing to your music,” she added.