- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
I’m the goddess of the music industry – Bimbo Queens
New music sensation, Bimbo Queens, who has been lighting up the music scene with her lusciously sexy photos and with some stirring songs to go with, has come for other upcoming female artistes to up their game and take the fight to those at the top, that, they too, have what it takes to be heard. In this regard, the Ilesha, Osun State-born singer has declared herself the goddess of the music industry. Take it or leave, the musician-cum actress born Abimbola Queen Oguntominiyi, has written her resume and doesn’t give a hoot whether anyone likes it or not.
“First off, by saying, “I’m the goddess of the industry, I don’t mean filling up arenas or speaking to be the best, or the sort of unlimited abundance in my shield that could ‘make it rain’ everyday. I mean music and modeling has been my full-time focus that pays bill, and I love doing what I’m actually proud of. I have been inspired to write on behalf of the upcoming female artistes and models in the industry who are seeking for means to sustain their ground as famous and successful artistes. There are a lot of discoveries on ground for the upcoming talented artistes which they can learn from; I’m still applying the discoveries myself and learning everyday from them, I hope this article will help the next generation of conscious artiste trying to let their voices be heard” she declared.
“ I can do music and focus on evolving myself to a modellig ambassador to companies; I’m currently building my community and nation as a whole. Most importantly, I will be dropping my new single titled “All Over” for the benefits of my fans. Let’s share in the spirit of collaboration and not competition. Here is a tip to also be the goddess of the industry with no rival – just don’t worry about being signed, 95% of signed artistes fail; with those odds, it makes more sense to learn in the new music business on your own. You can stay independent and keep control of your music by learning and applying the principles of marketing to your music,” she added.