- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
Everything you need to know about Ooni of Ife’s new bride, Temitope Adesegun
We brought you earlier reports of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi who is set to re-marry exactly a year after his crashed marriage with his second wife, Olori Wuraola.
The new wife of the Ooni has been named to be Temitope Adesegun and she is to be the third wife of the traditional ruler who has already recorded two failed marriages
Temitope Adesegun is a highly influential woman in business and management. She bagged diplomas in Linguistics and Data Processing from the University of Lagos in 1998 and 2000 respectively and a Bachelors’ in Business Administration from the same university. She enjoyed a private sector career as an administrative executive and public relations officer at several organisations.
In 2009, she became the Personal Assistant to the Secretary to the Lagos State Government: Princess Adenrele Adeniran-Ogunsanya; a position she managed till the end of her political tenure in 2011
She is a certified alumnus of the following universities: University of Oxford, United Kingdom, INSEAD Business School, Fontainebleau, France, University of Cambridge, Judge Business School, United Kingdom and Harvard Kennedy School of Government in the United States.
Currently, she leads the working team of the Hopes Alive Initiative under the Auspices and Management of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II through the House of Oduduwa Foundation.