- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
- Fire guts Gov Aregbesola’s office 30 days to Osun Election
Everything you need to know about Ooni of Ife’s new bride, Temitope Adesegun
We brought you earlier reports of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi who is set to re-marry exactly a year after his crashed marriage with his second wife, Olori Wuraola.
The new wife of the Ooni has been named to be Temitope Adesegun and she is to be the third wife of the traditional ruler who has already recorded two failed marriages
Temitope Adesegun is a highly influential woman in business and management. She bagged diplomas in Linguistics and Data Processing from the University of Lagos in 1998 and 2000 respectively and a Bachelors’ in Business Administration from the same university. She enjoyed a private sector career as an administrative executive and public relations officer at several organisations.
In 2009, she became the Personal Assistant to the Secretary to the Lagos State Government: Princess Adenrele Adeniran-Ogunsanya; a position she managed till the end of her political tenure in 2011
She is a certified alumnus of the following universities: University of Oxford, United Kingdom, INSEAD Business School, Fontainebleau, France, University of Cambridge, Judge Business School, United Kingdom and Harvard Kennedy School of Government in the United States.
Currently, she leads the working team of the Hopes Alive Initiative under the Auspices and Management of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II through the House of Oduduwa Foundation.