- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
D’Banj shares first photo of himself weeks after losing his son
Nigerian music mogul, DBanj, has been spotted for the first time on camera weeks after losing his first son, Daniel the III.
The singer shared a photo of himself on his Instagram page looking casual as he coordinated pink in the outfit he donned.
The singer lost his one year old son in June and had sent out an appreciation message to people who stood by him during the trying time.
Weeks after his son’s death, D’Banj wrote about how the past few weeks have been trying for him.
Sharing a picture of himself in a cathedral, he wrote,
‘The past few weeks have been incredibly trying and difficult, but God’s love has kept me and my family going. I can’t thank my team enough and the incredible love from you all. May God keep us all. #StrongerTogether’…