- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Davido Reacts To News That He’s On The List Of Top Tax Defaulters
Many Nigerians have been accused of not paying their tax as at when due and it seems even some celebrities are also guilty of this.
The Federal Inland Service (FIRS) on Monday August 19, published a list of 19,901 individuals and organisations, who default on tax payment in Nigeria.
Owners of the 19,901 accounts including Obasanjo Farms Nig. Ltd (Feedmill); Iyiola Omisore & Par; Citiroof Aluminium Co. Ltd; Coldstone Creamery Limited (Yaba); Davido Music Worldwide Ltd; and others were given 29 days to pay their taxes or see it get deducted from their bank accounts.
Reacting to the news, Davido took to Twitter to simply say, ‘Lol I’m on my cash shit’.
Lol I’m on my cash shit 😂 https://t.co/6Ma4CchO9v
— Davido (@iam_Davido) August 21, 2019