- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
Davido Reacts To News That He’s On The List Of Top Tax Defaulters
Many Nigerians have been accused of not paying their tax as at when due and it seems even some celebrities are also guilty of this.
The Federal Inland Service (FIRS) on Monday August 19, published a list of 19,901 individuals and organisations, who default on tax payment in Nigeria.
Owners of the 19,901 accounts including Obasanjo Farms Nig. Ltd (Feedmill); Iyiola Omisore & Par; Citiroof Aluminium Co. Ltd; Coldstone Creamery Limited (Yaba); Davido Music Worldwide Ltd; and others were given 29 days to pay their taxes or see it get deducted from their bank accounts.
Reacting to the news, Davido took to Twitter to simply say, ‘Lol I’m on my cash shit’.
Lol I’m on my cash shit 😂 https://t.co/6Ma4CchO9v
— Davido (@iam_Davido) August 21, 2019