- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Davido is indeed living the large life. As a popular musician, he is proving that it is possible to get just whatever he wants to. In light of this, he recently took to showing off his newly gotten customised accessories. From the mere look of it, the jewelry must have cost a huge fortune.
The musician took to his Instagram page to show off glittering, diamond-encrusted accessories. These accessories consisted of a wrist watch, several hand chains, rings as well as custom-made pendants and gold chains.
These very expensive looking items which were flaunted by him was said to have been designed and custom made by a popular jewelry designer. Davido who was very happy with his purchase took to appraising himself and letting out exclamatory statements.
Even more, the 26-year-old could not keep calm. He promised to give out more such surprises in subsequent times. He said: “New twin @cartier set!! Im gonna drown yall niggas this year.”
See photos of the new jewelry set below:
Also, see a video showing how Davido took to bragging about his new material possessions below:
Beyond this, the 26-year-old lady also shared a video showcasing wads of dollar bills. The money laid carelessly on a table. Evidently, it would seem that there was plenty where that came from.
See photo below:
Recently, the Nigerian singer recently teamed up with international rappers Busta Rhymes and Prayah to do a remix of Fall. The song has since gone viral.