- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Davido is indeed living the large life. As a popular musician, he is proving that it is possible to get just whatever he wants to. In light of this, he recently took to showing off his newly gotten customised accessories. From the mere look of it, the jewelry must have cost a huge fortune.
The musician took to his Instagram page to show off glittering, diamond-encrusted accessories. These accessories consisted of a wrist watch, several hand chains, rings as well as custom-made pendants and gold chains.
These very expensive looking items which were flaunted by him was said to have been designed and custom made by a popular jewelry designer. Davido who was very happy with his purchase took to appraising himself and letting out exclamatory statements.
Even more, the 26-year-old could not keep calm. He promised to give out more such surprises in subsequent times. He said: “New twin @cartier set!! Im gonna drown yall niggas this year.”
See photos of the new jewelry set below:
Also, see a video showing how Davido took to bragging about his new material possessions below:
Beyond this, the 26-year-old lady also shared a video showcasing wads of dollar bills. The money laid carelessly on a table. Evidently, it would seem that there was plenty where that came from.
See photo below:
Recently, the Nigerian singer recently teamed up with international rappers Busta Rhymes and Prayah to do a remix of Fall. The song has since gone viral.