- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
Here are 3 reasons why your man is unemotional
It’s either he is refusing to even acknowledge it at all, or trying hard to hold back the things he’s feeling, these could be the reasons why:
2. He does not want to be lame
There’s a thing with certain women [and men] which causes them to associate an openness about emotions with ‘being lame.’ No guy wants to appear lame. He always wants to stay in charge of the situation, he wants to be ahead of the curve, and to be absolutely sure that every emotional expression is appreciated and increases his rating with you.
It is expected that men may be masculine, to not be a sissy or to not be effeminate. Sadly, processing and expressing emotions has been covered under this ‘effeminate’ blanket.