- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
4 Ways to whiten the teeth using banana peels
Yes, it sounds odd, but you can actually use banana peels to whiten your teeth.
Banana peels are rich in potassium, and magnesium, which effectively get rid of the stains on the teeth.
Yes, it sounds odd, but you can actually use banana peels to whiten your teeth. This is considered so because of the wonderful source of minerals and vitamins the banana peel contains in it that makes it so very essential in teeth whitening. To use, find a perfectly ripe banana, one that does not have brown spots is great.
withinnigeria shows you how to whiten the teeth using banana peels.
1. Peel the banana
Choose a banana with no spot. you want it to be ripe (as this is when it contains the most minerals) but not black.