- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
4 Ways to whiten the teeth using banana peels
Yes, it sounds odd, but you can actually use banana peels to whiten your teeth.
Banana peels are rich in potassium, and magnesium, which effectively get rid of the stains on the teeth.
Yes, it sounds odd, but you can actually use banana peels to whiten your teeth. This is considered so because of the wonderful source of minerals and vitamins the banana peel contains in it that makes it so very essential in teeth whitening. To use, find a perfectly ripe banana, one that does not have brown spots is great.
withinnigeria shows you how to whiten the teeth using banana peels.
1. Peel the banana
Choose a banana with no spot. you want it to be ripe (as this is when it contains the most minerals) but not black.