- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
4 Ways to whiten the teeth using banana peels
Yes, it sounds odd, but you can actually use banana peels to whiten your teeth.
Banana peels are rich in potassium, and magnesium, which effectively get rid of the stains on the teeth.
Yes, it sounds odd, but you can actually use banana peels to whiten your teeth. This is considered so because of the wonderful source of minerals and vitamins the banana peel contains in it that makes it so very essential in teeth whitening. To use, find a perfectly ripe banana, one that does not have brown spots is great.
withinnigeria shows you how to whiten the teeth using banana peels.
1. Peel the banana
Choose a banana with no spot. you want it to be ripe (as this is when it contains the most minerals) but not black.