- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Two Nigerian pilgrims die in Saudi Arabia
Two pilgrims from Lagos and Kano die in Saudi Arabia.
Two pilgrims have died in Saudi Arabia out of the over 55,000 Nigerians that arrived the kingdom for Hajj.
The Head of National Medical Team of the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON) Dr Ibrahim Kana, confirmed this on Monday in Arafat after two million Muslim faithfuls from across the world successfully performed the major highlight of 2018 Hajj.
The deceased – a male from Lagos and a lady from Kano – died from diabetic complications.
He said the Lagos pilgrim died in Muna on Sunday, while the Kano pilgrim died in Makkah a forthnight ago.