3 things that affect women’s libido
So if you begin to feel sexual discomfort, speak to your partner and see if he can find ways to make things better.
There are a few situations that will cause a woman to lose her libido.
Acknowledging these things could help you maintain a healthy sex drive and a fantastic sex life.
1. Sexual trouble
It is obvious that anyone will be disinterested in something that is not comfortable for them. If sex hurts you or you experience discomfort, it will surely make you lose interest, which will gradually kill your sex drive. So if you begin to feel sexual discomfort, speak to your partner and see if he can find ways to make things better.
- Veteran singer Salawa Abeni raises alarm after being blackmailed with old ‘nude photos’
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- WHO warns against using masks for coronavirus, gives reasons
- Father threatens to take daughter out of Coronavirus isolation center to ‘die’ at home due to poor treatment
- Popular Enugu based man, Nevo Mike Obiayo in trouble after video of his extra marital escapades leaked online
- Lagos landlord and wife slash tenant’s face over unpaid bills
- Desmond Elliot donates hand wash to strengthen fight against Coronavirus
- Meet Daniella Down: All You Should Know About The English Actress In Wedding Party Movie
- Coronavirus: We don’t know Abba Kyari’s whereabouts, Lagos govt says
- Coronavirus: We’ve finally found the cure – Chinese govt