- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
Former Governor of Kano State and Senator representing Kano Central on Wednesday formally declared his presidential ambition in Abuja.
Senator, Rabiu Kwankwaso, has moved his presidential declaration to the Chida Hotel Evenet center after the Federal government denied his application to use the Eagles Square Abuja for the declaration.
A statement released by Kwankwaso’s campaign organization, says the Integrated Facility Management Services Ltd, which manages both the Abuja International Conference and Eagle Square, informed them of the decline to their request yesterday August 28th, 24 hours to the declaration.
Kwankwaso defected from the APC to PDP in July and hopes to become the presidential flagbrearer for PDP in the 2019 election.
See photos of Kwankwaso’s supporters as they gather out the new venue for the declaration.