- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
Governor Amosun picks ex-MBGN queen, Chinenye Ochuba’s hubby, Kunle Akinlade, as his successor
Akinlade will now fly the APC governorship flag of the state in the 2019 election.
49-year-old Akinlade who represents Egbado South and Ipokia Federal Constituency of Ogun State, was adopted as the consensus candidate of the APC by the Ogun West Elders this morning, after hours – long meeting in Ayetoro, Yewa North Local Government Area of the state, to pick the zone’s governorship candidate for the 2019 election.