- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
House of Representatives recall Abdulmumin Jibrin from suspension
The House of Representatives has lifted the suspension placed on the former Chairman of House Committee on Appropriation, Abdulmumin Jibrin.
Abdulmumin Jibrin was suspended in June 2017 after accusing the house leadership of Budget padding.
His recall comes after he sent a letter of apology to the House. The letter was read during plenary today by the Speaker of the House, Mr Yakubu Dogara.
While presenting the letter, Dogara said that the suspended legislator had met all the conditions necessary for him to resume his duties and that he is free to resume his legislative duties whenever he so wished.