- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
House of Representatives recall Abdulmumin Jibrin from suspension
The House of Representatives has lifted the suspension placed on the former Chairman of House Committee on Appropriation, Abdulmumin Jibrin.
Abdulmumin Jibrin was suspended in June 2017 after accusing the house leadership of Budget padding.
His recall comes after he sent a letter of apology to the House. The letter was read during plenary today by the Speaker of the House, Mr Yakubu Dogara.
While presenting the letter, Dogara said that the suspended legislator had met all the conditions necessary for him to resume his duties and that he is free to resume his legislative duties whenever he so wished.