- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
House of Representatives recall Abdulmumin Jibrin from suspension
The House of Representatives has lifted the suspension placed on the former Chairman of House Committee on Appropriation, Abdulmumin Jibrin.
Abdulmumin Jibrin was suspended in June 2017 after accusing the house leadership of Budget padding.
His recall comes after he sent a letter of apology to the House. The letter was read during plenary today by the Speaker of the House, Mr Yakubu Dogara.
While presenting the letter, Dogara said that the suspended legislator had met all the conditions necessary for him to resume his duties and that he is free to resume his legislative duties whenever he so wished.