- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
House of Representatives recall Abdulmumin Jibrin from suspension
The House of Representatives has lifted the suspension placed on the former Chairman of House Committee on Appropriation, Abdulmumin Jibrin.
Abdulmumin Jibrin was suspended in June 2017 after accusing the house leadership of Budget padding.
His recall comes after he sent a letter of apology to the House. The letter was read during plenary today by the Speaker of the House, Mr Yakubu Dogara.
While presenting the letter, Dogara said that the suspended legislator had met all the conditions necessary for him to resume his duties and that he is free to resume his legislative duties whenever he so wished.