- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
The sad photo was shared on a Facebook page.
Read the poster’s caption below.
A place where our lives does not matter. Especially the poor masses look at what happened in lafia NASARAWA STATE.
After the gas explosion the young man have to enter bike 2go and help himself ,
no medical personnels no ambulance as long as nigeria is concerned your life’s does not count,
the politicians comes around only when they need your votes, after the election you are on your own,
Remember to join our people to sit at home on 14th of september we are using that medium to send message across to our politicians and government of the day, I am sick and tired of this suffering and smiling in this country.