- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
The sad photo was shared on a Facebook page.
Read the poster’s caption below.
A place where our lives does not matter. Especially the poor masses look at what happened in lafia NASARAWA STATE.
After the gas explosion the young man have to enter bike 2go and help himself ,
no medical personnels no ambulance as long as nigeria is concerned your life’s does not count,
the politicians comes around only when they need your votes, after the election you are on your own,
Remember to join our people to sit at home on 14th of september we are using that medium to send message across to our politicians and government of the day, I am sick and tired of this suffering and smiling in this country.