- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
The sad photo was shared on a Facebook page.
Read the poster’s caption below.
A place where our lives does not matter. Especially the poor masses look at what happened in lafia NASARAWA STATE.
After the gas explosion the young man have to enter bike 2go and help himself ,
no medical personnels no ambulance as long as nigeria is concerned your life’s does not count,
the politicians comes around only when they need your votes, after the election you are on your own,
Remember to join our people to sit at home on 14th of september we are using that medium to send message across to our politicians and government of the day, I am sick and tired of this suffering and smiling in this country.