- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
Female youth corps member identified among those killed in AAU Massacre
One of the causalities of the AAU cult killing during a graduation party at the school yesterday, was a corps member, Ugwi Mary Martha, serving in Niger State.
Ugwi Mary Martha, a Banking and Finance graduate of the institution, was visiting a friend who just graduated, when she was caught up in the tragic event that occurred after a fight broke out at a bar at Judges quarters, Ekpoma.
One of the men involved in the fight was reported to have left the scene only to return with his friends with guns and opened fire on his opponent and other people that were there present.
According to reports, about 10 students died from the incidents and many others injured.
Nigerians have however reacted to the cult killing incident in the school and most people called for the closure of the school.
Below are more photos of the Corp member, Ugwi Mary Martha.