- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
Female youth corps member identified among those killed in AAU Massacre
One of the causalities of the AAU cult killing during a graduation party at the school yesterday, was a corps member, Ugwi Mary Martha, serving in Niger State.
Ugwi Mary Martha, a Banking and Finance graduate of the institution, was visiting a friend who just graduated, when she was caught up in the tragic event that occurred after a fight broke out at a bar at Judges quarters, Ekpoma.
One of the men involved in the fight was reported to have left the scene only to return with his friends with guns and opened fire on his opponent and other people that were there present.
According to reports, about 10 students died from the incidents and many others injured.
Nigerians have however reacted to the cult killing incident in the school and most people called for the closure of the school.
Below are more photos of the Corp member, Ugwi Mary Martha.