- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Nollywood actress Georgina Onuoha celebrates birthday with cute new photo
It seems to be birthday season in Nigeria as several celebrities have celebrated their birthdays in the month of September.
Veteran actress now turned nurse, Georgina Onuoha, clocked 38 on September 29, and to celebrate she took to social media.
The pretty actress shared lovely photos of herself as she used the opportunity to share thoughtful messages.
In the photos, she was dressed in a smart looking white shirt and blue jeans that were slightly ripped.
In one of her birthday messages, she wrote:
“I am a strong woman, amiable, calm and convivial.
“I am proud to be a woman and I celebrate the qualities that I have as a woman.
“I am not defined by other people’s opinion of who I should be or what I should do as a woman. I determine that, not anyone else.
“I am not passed up for a position, title, or promotion because I am a woman.
“I fully deserve all the good things that comes my way.
“Irrespective of what anyone might think, being a woman places no boundaries or limits on my abilities.
“I can do anything I set my mind to.
“I celebrate my womanhood and I am beautiful both inside and out.
“Happy Birthday to Me
“Lord I am thankful for another year of grace. ”
Happy birthday to her.
NAN earlier reported that veteran actress, Joke Silva, celebrated her 57-year-old birthday with a family photo.
Joke Silva, is a year older today, September 29, and she took to social media to share the good news.
The talented thespian posted a photo of herself with her family on her Instagram page as she wished herself a happy celebration.
Also noticeable in the photo was her son with his newly wedded wife, Boma. She is obviously settling nicely in her new home. Related topic; How Nigerian Celebrites Apprcieates Legendary Singer, 2face on his 43rd Birthday