- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
The accounting graduate of the Cross River State University of Technology (CRUTECH, Ogoja, who was deeply involved in politics, died in his sleep, yesterday, September, 29, 2017.
According to his younger brother, his death came, 7 days after his 25th birthday and about 10 days after a friend and his younger brother dreamt about his death and asked him to pray.
The deceased was a grassroots mobilizer for APC in Cross River State.
Some comments after His birthday wishes;
Another interesting topic; Family of three, 2 rats die after eating poisoned dinner in Swali, Bayelsa