- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
EFCC burst Popular Internet fraudster in Ekiti, seize fake US cheques, Cars
The Ibadan zonal office of EFCC has arrested one Oke Omoniyi Benjamin (33) from Efon-Alaaye, Ekiti State, for internet fraud.
The suspect, Oke Omoniyi Benjamin was arrested sequel to an Intelligent Report received on 27th August, 2018, alleging that he is into internet fraud and has also defrauded a number of foreigners of their money through fraudulent schemes.
The report however stated that Benjamin used the proceeds of his fraud to buy two cars, and also own a unisex salon known as Signatures Unisex Salon located at No. 238, Ilawe Road, opposite Baptist School, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
At the point of arrest, Operatives of the Commission recovered an Acura TL, 2010 with Registration Number BDG 969FH and a Lexus ES 300, 2002 with Registration Number EPE 829FJ, two Laptops, two Phones, forged documents and several counterfeit cheques of various foreign Banks.
Benjamin however, admitted to the allegations against him and will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.