- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
I remain Tinubu’s loyalist forever, NURTW Boss, MC Oluomo reveals as he withdraws support for Ambode
‘I am an asiwaju Bola Tinubu loyalist, If he says is no more Babajide Sanwoolu but someone else, so shall it be’ – MC Oluomo
Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers NURTW, Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya aka Mc Oluomo has declared that he’s a loyalist of APC leader, Bola Tinubu.
According to him, ‘I am an Asiwaju Bola Ahmend Tinubu Jagaban loyalist, I wear the Jagaban jersey, I’ve been a loyalist since 1999, the first mecca i went was through his excellency in the year 2000, more so, he as done alot for me, he made me who i am today our relationship has been was very cordial and strong in the area that I grew up in’.
He also said, ‘so I’m one of his loyalist that have strong believe in him, he own the party and any where his interest belong I Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya Mc oloumo belong.
I and my people in Oshodi formerly endorse HE Akinwunmi Ambode for 2nd term because his government is still working in the shadow of the party national leader, but now the case is vice-visa i have to follow the interest of Bola Ahmend Tinubu and the party decision’.
‘If Asiwaju Bola Ahmend Tinubu again says is no more Babajide Sanwoolu but someone else, so shall it be’.