- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Gideon, who is a student of Command Day Secondary School, Enugu, arrived at school wearing his school shirt but his uniform was lacking the cap and tie and he was brutalized for not wearing the complete uniform.
Soldier flogged him so much that he had scars on his back, shoulders and arms. The flogging did not stop until he started bleeding through his innerwear.
His brother Bernard shared the story on Facebook along with photos of his injuries.
See this interesting story too; How I lured, killed Okada man – Suspect confesses in Ogun state