- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
The dark skinned beauty was spotted wearing a green and white maxi dress, cinched at the waist with a black statement belt, and she also accessorised the outfit with a cute little bag.
Kiki is a celebrity in her own right, and she has had her fair share of trolling and negative comments from cyber bullies.
The socialite shared how she handles negativity on social media. She posted a beautiful photo of herself and followed it with a caption where she explained her strategy.
She wrote that people will always be negative and try to change her, but she has learned to not be phased by their comments because she cannot change who she is for anybody. Her fans would have to love her as she is, regardless of whatever she does. You may also like; Nigerian celebs dress their kids up in honour of Independence celebration