- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
The dark skinned beauty was spotted wearing a green and white maxi dress, cinched at the waist with a black statement belt, and she also accessorised the outfit with a cute little bag.
Kiki is a celebrity in her own right, and she has had her fair share of trolling and negative comments from cyber bullies.
The socialite shared how she handles negativity on social media. She posted a beautiful photo of herself and followed it with a caption where she explained her strategy.
She wrote that people will always be negative and try to change her, but she has learned to not be phased by their comments because she cannot change who she is for anybody. Her fans would have to love her as she is, regardless of whatever she does. You may also like; Nigerian celebs dress their kids up in honour of Independence celebration