- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
The dark skinned beauty was spotted wearing a green and white maxi dress, cinched at the waist with a black statement belt, and she also accessorised the outfit with a cute little bag.
Kiki is a celebrity in her own right, and she has had her fair share of trolling and negative comments from cyber bullies.
The socialite shared how she handles negativity on social media. She posted a beautiful photo of herself and followed it with a caption where she explained her strategy.
She wrote that people will always be negative and try to change her, but she has learned to not be phased by their comments because she cannot change who she is for anybody. Her fans would have to love her as she is, regardless of whatever she does. You may also like; Nigerian celebs dress their kids up in honour of Independence celebration