- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
The dark skinned beauty was spotted wearing a green and white maxi dress, cinched at the waist with a black statement belt, and she also accessorised the outfit with a cute little bag.
Kiki is a celebrity in her own right, and she has had her fair share of trolling and negative comments from cyber bullies.
The socialite shared how she handles negativity on social media. She posted a beautiful photo of herself and followed it with a caption where she explained her strategy.
She wrote that people will always be negative and try to change her, but she has learned to not be phased by their comments because she cannot change who she is for anybody. Her fans would have to love her as she is, regardless of whatever she does. You may also like; Nigerian celebs dress their kids up in honour of Independence celebration