- Ex-OAU lecturer, Akindele in Sex-for-Marks scandal remanded in prison
- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
The wedding Gown a Nigerian designer reportedly charge N1.8m to make
According to the bride, the designer told her the fabric and all the accessories would be shipped in from Canada. However, on getting the dress, the bride saw how ”cheap” it looked.
The bride says she suspects that all the items used for the dress were purchased here in Nigeria.
IG user, distinctive, who shared the story online, wrote
”This is the $6,473.68CAD / 1,845,000 Naira wedding dress that we were talking about the other day .
The bride said she felt the material wasn’t what was promised to be shipped from a Nigerian fashion designer who said the fabric and accessories will be shipped from Canada , the vendor also worked on the dress last minute and wanted to make another one but she refused.
1.8 million Naira, alright o, I’m waiting for someone to come and tell me the fabric was shipped from the moon and it costs 1.4 Million Naira and the sewing machine was shipped in from Turkey and it costs another 445,000 Naira , I’m waiting
You may also like; Davido’s song Fall tops New York City chart