- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
The wedding Gown a Nigerian designer reportedly charge N1.8m to make
According to the bride, the designer told her the fabric and all the accessories would be shipped in from Canada. However, on getting the dress, the bride saw how ”cheap” it looked.
The bride says she suspects that all the items used for the dress were purchased here in Nigeria.
IG user, distinctive, who shared the story online, wrote
”This is the $6,473.68CAD / 1,845,000 Naira wedding dress that we were talking about the other day .
The bride said she felt the material wasn’t what was promised to be shipped from a Nigerian fashion designer who said the fabric and accessories will be shipped from Canada , the vendor also worked on the dress last minute and wanted to make another one but she refused.
1.8 million Naira, alright o, I’m waiting for someone to come and tell me the fabric was shipped from the moon and it costs 1.4 Million Naira and the sewing machine was shipped in from Turkey and it costs another 445,000 Naira , I’m waiting
You may also like; Davido’s song Fall tops New York City chart