- Ex-OAU lecturer, Akindele in Sex-for-Marks scandal remanded in prison
- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
It was gathered that the duo agreed to N10k for an all-night romp, but the man, first of all, took the lady to a nightclub before they returned home around 5a.m for the horizontal tango.
When it was time for the lady to leave, she was given N2k as the man insisted that she only serviced him for less that 2 hours, as against their initial all-night agreement, however, the lady insisted on collecting N10k, hence the public disgrace.
Watch the video below;
You may also like; Young boy without driver’s licence knocks down lady in Abuja (Photo)