- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Designer Yomi Casual and wife celebrate first wedding anniversary with lovely photos
When a man and woman come together as man and wife, it is the start of a beautiful new journey for them. Sometimes, this journey is filled with some ups and downs; however, progress is always celebrated.
The talented designer shared photos from his white wedding as well as other loved up photos of himself with his wife.
He also revealed that he also wore his wedding suit to church to celebrate.
Their wedding ceremony a year ago was a splendid affair that had several dignitaries in attendance. NAN previously shared best photos from the event.
The designer’s brother, comedian AY Makun, also took to social media to show off the money the couple made from the wedding.
According to AY, the money which was spread out on a table while some remained in sacks, were huge compared to the N75,000 he made on his own wedding day nine years ago.
You may not have seen this, read Drake officially ends his beef with Chris Brown, brings him on stage at his concert in LA (Photo)