- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
Designer Yomi Casual and wife celebrate first wedding anniversary with lovely photos
When a man and woman come together as man and wife, it is the start of a beautiful new journey for them. Sometimes, this journey is filled with some ups and downs; however, progress is always celebrated.
The talented designer shared photos from his white wedding as well as other loved up photos of himself with his wife.
He also revealed that he also wore his wedding suit to church to celebrate.
Their wedding ceremony a year ago was a splendid affair that had several dignitaries in attendance. NAN previously shared best photos from the event.
The designer’s brother, comedian AY Makun, also took to social media to show off the money the couple made from the wedding.
According to AY, the money which was spread out on a table while some remained in sacks, were huge compared to the N75,000 he made on his own wedding day nine years ago.
You may not have seen this, read Drake officially ends his beef with Chris Brown, brings him on stage at his concert in LA (Photo)