- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Designer Yomi Casual and wife celebrate first wedding anniversary with lovely photos
When a man and woman come together as man and wife, it is the start of a beautiful new journey for them. Sometimes, this journey is filled with some ups and downs; however, progress is always celebrated.
The talented designer shared photos from his white wedding as well as other loved up photos of himself with his wife.
He also revealed that he also wore his wedding suit to church to celebrate.
Their wedding ceremony a year ago was a splendid affair that had several dignitaries in attendance. NAN previously shared best photos from the event.
The designer’s brother, comedian AY Makun, also took to social media to show off the money the couple made from the wedding.
According to AY, the money which was spread out on a table while some remained in sacks, were huge compared to the N75,000 he made on his own wedding day nine years ago.
You may not have seen this, read Drake officially ends his beef with Chris Brown, brings him on stage at his concert in LA (Photo)