- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
Joshua has fought and won 22 professional bouts. He holds four of the world heavyweight titles and next year could claim the fifth, a feat that has never been done before.
The magazine cover is part of GQ’s 30th-anniversary dissection of masculinity where he talked about why he doesn’t want his child to ever enter the ring and what it takes to raise a family right.
See more photos below…
You may also like; World Heavy Weight Champion, Anthony Joshua celebrates 29th bithday