- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
Joshua has fought and won 22 professional bouts. He holds four of the world heavyweight titles and next year could claim the fifth, a feat that has never been done before.
The magazine cover is part of GQ’s 30th-anniversary dissection of masculinity where he talked about why he doesn’t want his child to ever enter the ring and what it takes to raise a family right.
See more photos below…
You may also like; World Heavy Weight Champion, Anthony Joshua celebrates 29th bithday