- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
Joshua has fought and won 22 professional bouts. He holds four of the world heavyweight titles and next year could claim the fifth, a feat that has never been done before.
The magazine cover is part of GQ’s 30th-anniversary dissection of masculinity where he talked about why he doesn’t want his child to ever enter the ring and what it takes to raise a family right.
See more photos below…
You may also like; World Heavy Weight Champion, Anthony Joshua celebrates 29th bithday