- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
Nigerian lady dies during childbirth on her 6th month wedding anniversary
A Nigerian lady identified as Ifot Lovemary has given up the ghost. A family member shared a post on Facebook revealing that Lovemary died during childbirth. Her death has saddened a lot of people as it came just six months after her wedding
It’s a trying time for the family of late Ifot Lovemary, who recently loose her life. A family member identified as Favour Ifot shared the news on Facebook, where she revealed that the young woman died tragically during childbirth.
Sadly, Lovemary tied the knot with her man, Ifot Ubong, six months ago and still has photos from her wedding up on her social media profile. On October 19, Mary died as she was trying to bring life into the world.
Reports reveal that both mother and child didn’t make it. Her family has been thrown in disarray and they are in deep mourning of the two lives that has been lost.
It will be difficult for the family to accept this untimely death of one of their own, especially because another life – that of the baby’s was lost as well.
However an old post of her husband, Ubong shows that he might have the understanding to accept such a huge loss.
Our prayers are with the family and may the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Meanwhile, just recently, a fresh graduate of Ahmadu Bello University, Abba Isah Musa, died horribly in a fatal accident.
Musa has just completed his final exams and was heading home to Kano but barely made it home when he died in a road accident. You may also like this; Actress Okpala Chisom posts suicidal threat, reveals she’s been suffering from depression