- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Nigerian lady dies during childbirth on her 6th month wedding anniversary
A Nigerian lady identified as Ifot Lovemary has given up the ghost. A family member shared a post on Facebook revealing that Lovemary died during childbirth. Her death has saddened a lot of people as it came just six months after her wedding
It’s a trying time for the family of late Ifot Lovemary, who recently loose her life. A family member identified as Favour Ifot shared the news on Facebook, where she revealed that the young woman died tragically during childbirth.
Sadly, Lovemary tied the knot with her man, Ifot Ubong, six months ago and still has photos from her wedding up on her social media profile. On October 19, Mary died as she was trying to bring life into the world.
Reports reveal that both mother and child didn’t make it. Her family has been thrown in disarray and they are in deep mourning of the two lives that has been lost.
It will be difficult for the family to accept this untimely death of one of their own, especially because another life – that of the baby’s was lost as well.
However an old post of her husband, Ubong shows that he might have the understanding to accept such a huge loss.
Our prayers are with the family and may the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Meanwhile, just recently, a fresh graduate of Ahmadu Bello University, Abba Isah Musa, died horribly in a fatal accident.
Musa has just completed his final exams and was heading home to Kano but barely made it home when he died in a road accident. You may also like this; Actress Okpala Chisom posts suicidal threat, reveals she’s been suffering from depression