- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
- Breaking: Finally, ASUU strike to end as union reaches deal with FG
- 2019 Precindency: SDP adopts Buhari as candidate
- Nigerian-born World Bank director, Haruna Mohammed is dead
- Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
The bar where the fight took place is called C Tee Lounge and it is popularly frequented by Nigerians in Ghana. The injured man is a Nigerian.
According to reports, one of the guys at the bar collected the phone of the Nigerian man, who then retaliated, esulting in a fight.
The bar was trashed and so was the Nigerian man who ended up bleeding terribly and had to be rushed to the hospital.
See graphic photo below.