- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
Cristiano Ronaldo responds to rape allegations: Truth always comes first
Cristiano Ronaldo faced the media on his Old Trafford return with Juventus on Monday and addressed his rape allegations again ahead of his team Champions League clash with Manchester United.
The Portuguese star is accused of raping model Kathryn Mayorga in a Vegas hotel in 2009. Mayorga, 34, says she was paid £288,000 to sign a non-disclosure agreement but still came out to tell her story.
While speaking at his press conference on Monday night, the 33-year-old addressed the rape allegation saying: ‘I am a happy man.’
‘I’m not going to lie in this situation,’ he continued. ‘I’m very happy. My lawyers, they are confident and of course, I am, too. The most important thing is that I enjoy the football, I enjoy my life. The rest, I have people who take care of my life. Of course, the truth is always coming in the first position. So, I’m good.’